About Me

My photo
I am a very cute, adorable, short coated red dachshund. I live in Conway, Arkansas with my two Vizsla siblings Butler Eugene and Treska Louise. Just here to share my days in Arkansas with you.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Testing the Iphone

I am making Moms check to see if I can update my blog with her Iphone and guess what? It appears to be working. This is super good news! I will keep you all up to date on what I am doing while Moms is away for the next 7 days.

For those of you that dont have one yet, I am highly recommending the Iphone. Moms has only a few things she hasnt been able to do on her phone. Moms is in love with it. Now if they would just fix the issue with Adobe flash player, Moms would be in heaven!

Loves to everybody,

Littleman Festus

3 comments:

  1. Ello Festus. Good luck wiv you blog @marleyterrier

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure to raise hell while mama is away! *woofs* hugs
    HB

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a fun blog. Sigh! If only the woman would let me have an i-phone. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete