About Me

My photo
I am a very cute, adorable, short coated red dachshund. I live in Conway, Arkansas with my two Vizsla siblings Butler Eugene and Treska Louise. Just here to share my days in Arkansas with you.

Monday, March 1, 2010

First Day of March


I don't have a lot to say today, except WHEN IS WINTER GOING TO BE OVER?

It started out as a pretty day, but by 10:00 a.m. it was cloudy and cold. It started raining by this afternoon. I really have issues about wearing my coat and going out in the rain to potty as you can see by my photo. I just don't like it at all.

Moms found out about a great program for all us anipals. It is The Delta Society out of Washington. It a volunteer program to train to become a service and therapy dog to visit hospitals and nursing homes. I am posting the link to the website if your interested in checking it out. Moms is giving some serious consideration to going, but if Moms starts Nursing school in May, then her time is going to be limited.

http://www.deltasociety.org/Page.aspx?pid=183
That's all I have for today. Love to all my anipal frineds around the world.
LittleMan Festus

No comments:

Post a Comment